Thursday, September 17, 2009

Big Leap

I am going full time! I can not believe that I am actually going to be doing what I love... all the time! Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way; it has been quite the journey.

Please keep me in mind for weddings, events, and meetings too. I am currently working on a wedding for one of my very best friends, and in the near future will start planning some dinners and seminars for my newest client. Also look for updates on one of my first large events, an awards banquet for a local horse club.

Recently I attended two bridal shows in West Des Moines, met so many talented people and gained some really great ideas. Look for these ideas in the upcoming newsletter at www.some-think-pink.com. There will also be a new article under the advice tab about bridal party members and their roles!

Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment