Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hey Des Moines! Calling all Wedding and Event Vendors!

Des Moines is such a great place to call home. Being a central Iowa native, I have seen Des Moines and West Des Moines go through many changes. I have enjoyed seeing the East Village develop and currently live in another developing area, the West Glen Town Center. The best thing about these two places is the amount of small, independent business owners. Take the time to walk around the aforementioned areas and you will discover several shops and eateries all locally owned by someone who very well might be your neighbor.

My point in carrying on about all of this is that because Des Moines already has so many small business owners, it is a great place to be a small business owner. We all know that networking is absolutely vital. The idea is that maybe if I help you, you will help me. Possibly, somehow we could make a connection that could benefit both of us in ways that we haven’t even thought of.
Bottom line is I want to help others, and I need help as well. One of my goals for some-think-pink is to have a reputable list of wedding and event vendors that I know and trust to recommend to my clients.

So now I ask you, are you a vendor? Do you know any? I would love to learn about your business!

1 comment:

  1. give me a call I have a DJ service 641-328-9180 or you can go to my website www.americasmusictogo.com

    ReplyDelete