Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week 2

I am about to go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning, it will officially be week number 2 of being self employed. Last week was wonderful. It will take some getting used to as far as not having a strict schedule, but I love the freedom and the ability to meet new people and accomplish things on my own time.

I have mainly been working on seminars for a financial advisor, but also squeezed some wedding stuff in on Friday. The first seminar is October 13, I am really excited! I know it will go well, I am visiting the restaurant tomorrow to make sure that everything will go as planned. After the visit, I am going to do my favorite thing ever... make a CHECKLIST! I love checklists!

It will only get busier from here... get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment