Friday, January 8, 2010

Goals for the New Year: Weddings, Weddings, Everywhere!

2010- It is a new year. It is the beginning of year two for some-think-pink and it is going to be an amazing year! There are too many ways to count!

For starters my best friend is getting married. The wedding is Friday, January 22nd. I have been with her throughout the whole wedding planning process helping out and learning, learning, learning. This will be such a unique wedding for me because I am not only the wedding planner but also a bridesmaid! I will post pictures and details as soon as I can. The colors are brown and kind of an olive type green. It will be so beautiful with the ceremony at The Downtown Church (located in an old dance studio) and the reception at Walnut Creek Community Church. WCCC will be decked out in all shades of brown. One of our biggest projects is disguising the basketball hoops with draped fabric. I will be sure and post about how that turns out.

Another reason 2010 is going to be a great year is because I have met some great people. I am in the process of getting to know local wedding and event vendors so that I am able to recommend them to my clients. I have not met one yet that hasn't impressed me! Be sure to contact me if you would like some advice on which vendors to choose for your next event.

There are so many more reasons 2010 is going to rock but I have to run to see a dress fitting! Stay tuned for more!

www.some-think-pink.com

No comments:

Post a Comment